jeudi 3 décembre 2009


Sefolosha, who played in Switzerland before playing for Chicago from 2006-08, credits his time overseas with his defensive prowess. As an 18-year-old, he played three seasons in France on a pro team that featured ex-NBAers Corey Benjamin, Stanley Jackson and Corey Crowder. Squaring off against much bigger (and more experienced players) forced Sefolosha to focus on defense first.

"I knew I had to be really good at one thing," Sefolosha told The Oklahoman. "Better at something than the players we already had. And I figured playing defense was one thing I could do. So I took it upon myself to be the best defender that I could."

It is Sefolosha who is called the "heart and soul" of the team by Durant ( ben dis donc !!! quel compliment Gloups, ...il est fort notre Thabo hein ?)

, Oklahoma City's leader. It is Sefolosha who has emerged as a leader for the youthful Thunder as they try to keep pace in the crowded West. And it is Sefolosha who has helped make Thunder coach Scott Brooks' philosophy of "defense first" stick.

Aucun commentaire: